Friday, April 6

Spring 2018 - New CiM- Creation is Messy Color - Oobleck



It has been a long time since I picked up a children's book as my adult kids well over the voting age now.


So when I saw the reference to Dr Suess on the CiM - Creation is Messy website, I had to pull up a Google search for more details.

If you are interested, there is an Instructable that provides steps on how to create this gooey green stuff. Click Here.



But on to the results of this new CiM glass color, glorious Oobleck!

Described as an opaque neon lime green, it is definitely just that!




As I love to pair new colors with some of my stash of silver infused glass to test reactions, I used a Double Helix rare test glass from 2010 coded as OX376 which is a silver infused yellow green tourmaline super luster jewel tone!


The two hues of color worked very well together, if I do say so myself, and I encased some of the reaction under Double Helix Aether and left some other areas to show their shiny goodness.


I hope these beads brighten your weekend and definitely stay tuned for daily updates of more new Spring colors!

D.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment