Friday, April 6

Spring 2018 - New CiM- Creation is Messy Color - Serenity



Over the next few posts, I will share more info about the new CiM - Creation is Messy glass colors for Spring 2018!


These glasses were released in March and are now arriving at the various glass suppliers. Here in Canada, my go to supplier is Nortel, so definitely contact Jean to order your supply.


This post's focus is on Serenity. This is a beautiful transparent teal in the medium scale of saturation.


In these big hole beads, I wanted to see how it would pair with silver glass and encasement.
I used Double Helix Psyche in dots and stripes encased with Double Helix Aether clear using Serenity as the canvas.



Aether brings out more green in the silver glass under reduction so next time I will also try it with Double Helix Zephyr to see if the color stays more blue under the encasement.







Simply beautiful!
Til next time,
D.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment